Thinking of our dear one's health. We wish our activities can lead all of you to think of your dear ones, for the bright future ahead.
One of the aims of Toyokosei Seiyakusyo is to “prolong healthy life expectancy”.
Therefore, we consider the “improvement of pre-symptomatic disease”
is a very important factor.
More than 100 years ago, the Dr. Hideyo Noguchi took note of the importance of
cutting off the cause of the disease before the symptom appears.
Then he was thinking about what was needed to do so.
Later, the doctor entrusted Saburo Ishizuka who was a close friend of him with research and development based on his draft about the medicine to prevent from falling ill.
After that, Ishizuka spent some 20 years to study about it and finally completed an ideal medicine devised by the doctor.
In 2016, Toyokosei Seiyakusyo was able to celebrate 80th business year with your support.
From now on, we will continue to support your health with the spirit of
“Serving people with medical care” by succeeding the will of the forerunners.
Guideline for Action
1. Offer safe and secure products, and services.
2. Promote the activity that will contribute to health enhancement.
3. Endeavor to solve the problems in the community.
4. Endeavor to preserve environment.
5. Respect the history and always challenge a new thing.
6. Always think about the important things and act.
7. Provide the employees easy working environment.
A Choice screen when the access was made
Thank you for making an access to this page
We are offering the information to the medical personnel working in Japan such as doctors/pharmacists so that they can properly use the products.
As this is not aimed to provide the information to general customers, we ask your understanding.